Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
- Enjoy Live synchronization
- Track abandoned carts in Magento
- Export Magento customers to SugarCRM
- Export Magento orders into cases and opportunities to SugarCRM
- Manage flexible settings
- Configure adjustable field mapping
- Practice multiple field mapping
- Apply sync data processor in field mapping tool
- Customer relationship management solution for ecommerсe
Subscription for Community Edition
Magento-SugarCRM bridge for Magento Community Edition
This is a 1 year subscription for Community Edition of Magento-SugarCRM bridge with it's code, latest updates, up-to-date documentation, and high quality HelpDesk support.
Compatible with Magento Community Editions 1.4.X, 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X, 1.8.X.
Subscription for Enterprise Edition
Magento-SugarCRM bridge for Magento Enterprise Edition
This is a 1 year subscription for Enterprise Edition of Magento-SugarCRM bridge with it's code, latest updates, up-to-date documentation, and high quality HelpDesk support.
Compatible with Magento Enterprise Editions 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X, 1.13.X.
If you are a professional retailer and you run both - off-line store and an online eCommerce shop you probably wonder how to connect these two branches of your retail business, integrate and synchronize the information. Using CRM systems is very good for your sales and support team, but how could you enhance your online presence and increase your conversions for Magento based stores?
With our solution you can connect your Magento site with SugarCRM and synchronize site users and purchases with customers, cases and opportunities in CRM system. The synchronization operations can be customized using the synchronization criteria specification feature.
If you need a solution to synchronize data from SugarCRM to Magento we can develop a custom SugarCRM module implementing this feature. Please contact us with description of what data you'd like to sync from SugarCRM and where you'd like to send it to in Magento. We will analyse best option how to implement the reverse sync for your site.
- You can map multiple fields from Magento to SugarCRM in several easy steps. Flexible and adjustable mapping allows you to map any Magento and SugarCRM fields. Built-in PHP code processor will let you process eCommerce data and/or combine fields before inserting results into SugarCRM.
- Magento SugarCRM integration ensures easy export of website customers to SugarCRM as leads, contacts or accounts. You can export Magento orders to Cases or Opportunities in SugarCRM.
- Track every item that is being added to the cart by user even if the user is not logged in. After user registers or logs in the bridge will connect this info to the record in SugarCRM. The bridge can also associate a shopping cart with a customer-linked account.
- Track abandoned shopping carts in Magento. Every checkout step taken by user is updated in SugarCRM opportunities/cases status so in case of abandoned cart you have tools to track at what stage the cart was left (available in Bridge version 1.3).
- Our synchronization solution ensures live synchronization process with no cron job required.
- Built-in error handling system allows performing re-synchronization in case the SugarCRM servers are not available or connection problems appear. This way all records that were not sent to SugarCRM in case connection failure will not be lost, but will be kept in line and copied to the CRM after connection is available.
Being an effective and time-saving solution, our Magento - Sugar CRM synchronization extension will help your sales team to save time on data entry from eCommerce software reports to CRM system and to focus on Customer and sales analysis, which will increase the overall revenue.
Whether you aim at increasing online shop customer satisfaction, raising sales through the website, enhancing productivity and efficiency of you eCommerce store or keeping your records organized you will find our extension very helpful and time-saving. Manage your website customers and analyze opportunities and cases to convert website traffic into sales. Increase repeat orders, ask for customer feedback and provide support as you are used to within CRM system.
Magento-Sugar CRM integration bridge supports Magento Community editions 1.4.X, 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X, 1.8.X; Magento Enterprise editions 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X, 1.13.X; SugarCRM Community 5.2 and above, SugarCRM PRO.
Please note that this extension is provided as is. It is recommended to always backup your installation prior to usage. We can't guarantee proper work of our bridge with any 3-rd party extension installed on the eCommerce Platform
On this video demo you can see how the Magento-SugarCRM synchronization bridge works. Click View full size for better understanding how to integrate the two systems, map connections and records.
Take a look at the Magento - SugarCRM Bridge Demo site and try the features of the Customer relationship management solution for ecommerсe yourself:
Login at Magento admin demo page and see how to set up field mapping
Go to SugarCRM admin demo page and see results of data synchronization
Use the following access to login:
demouser / demouser1
Q: Do you have a solution to connect eCommerce shop and a CRM system?
A: Using our Magento-SugarCRM bridge you can connect your Magento shop with SugarCRM, integrate these systems and synchronize the information in live mode.
Q: How does the synchronization occur?
A: Use flexible and adjustable mapping to connect multiple fields from Magento to SugarCRM and map any Magento and SugarCRM fields. Built-in PHP code processor will let you process eCommerce data and/or combine fields before inserting results into SugarCRM.
Q: What information can I export?
A: Magento-SugarCRM bridge allows you to export your Magento customers to SugarCRM as leads, contacts or accounts and Magento orders to Cases or Opportunities in SugarCRM.
Q: How does the cron work?
A: Cron is used to schedule definite tasks for our Magento backup extension. Cron works using the predefined settings. You can do the following:
- create unlimited quantity of tasks;
- change the information saved in a backup task at any time;
- select cron settings for each individual profile;
- setup a cron task to send backup files to local or cloud server;
The service is automatic and requires no further intervention by the user.
Q: Is there a way to sync custom/additional fields?
A: Yes, we can customize our extension to synchronize additional and custom fields. Contact us with description of what fields you’d like to synchronize and we’ll discuss the implementation options.
Q: Is this bridge works only in one way?
A: Yes, current Magento-SugarCRM bridge enables one way synchronization: from Magento to SugarCRM.
Q: How can I perform synchronization from SugaCRM to Magento?
A: We can develop a module for SugarCRM that will send information from CRM system to Magento. Contact us with description of what fields you’d like to synchronize and we’ll discuss the implementation options.
Q: Can I receive information about the activities of the not logged in users?
A: The extension saves information about every item that is being added to the cart by any user - even a not logged in one and connects this info to the record in SugarCRM after the user registers or logs in. The bridge can also associate a shopping cart with a customer-linked account.
Q: Can I track abandoned shopping carts in Magento?
A: As every checkout step taken by user can be reflected in SugarCRM opportunities/cases status, you can see at what stage the cart was left. This tool is available in Bridge version 1.3 and higher.
Q: Is the cron job required for synchronization?
A: This solution requires no cron job, as it provides live synchronization.
Q: Will I lose my records if connection with CRM problems appear?
A: In case of the connection failure built-in error handling system enables re-synchronization and all records that were not sent to SugarCRM will be kept in line and copied to the CRM after the connection will be restored.
Q: Which Magento and SugarCRM versions support this extension?
A: Magento-Sugar CRM integration bridge supports Magento Community versions 1.3, 1.4.X, 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X, 1.8.X, Enterprise Edition Version 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X, 1.13.X; SugarCRM Community 5.2 and above, SugarCRM PRO.
Q: Is your extension Open Source?
A: All of our products have opened code but once they are modified we cannot guarantee correct work and support will be provided on a paid basis. For more details please check our License policy.
Q: How do I find SOAP location? What if I have SOAP error?
A: Please double-check if you have SOAP installed on your server, usually SugarCRM SOAP located at "sugarcrmURL"/soap.php. In case it is not installed ask your hoster to install it..
Q: I have thousands of records on my store – how can I perform synchronization and send all the records to the CRM?
A: In this case we’ll provide you with a special script that allows transferring a lot of data breaking it into smaller parts. If you need this script to perform synchronization please contact our support team.
Q: How can I get reverse synchronization from SugarCRM to Magento?
A: We can develop a custom SugarCRM module for data synchronization from SugarCRM to Magento. Please submit a request with description of what data you'd like to sync from SugarCRM and where you'd like to send it to in Magento. Using the info we will estimate the custom feature implementation cost and timeframe.
Version 1.5.4 [November 11, 2013]
- Added ability to disable bridge functionality in the settings.
- Added ability to disable error display for both frontend and backend.
- Added feature to specify in which cases Magento customers and order synchronization with SugarCRM modules can be implemented (can be set up separately for each operation whether it’s Insert or Update or Delete).
- Improved bridge settings interface.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 1.5.3 [February 21, 2013]
- Added Magento Enterprise Edition support.
- Changed error log system.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 1.5.0 [July 25, 2012]
- Added new feature to sync customers with SugarCRM accounts.
- Added option to connect a shopping cart to a customer-linked account.
- Added error handling system (in case the SugarCRM servers are not available or connection problems appear).
- Added the synchronization criteria specification feature.
- Added new customer data processing method when sending to SugarCRM.
- Added package installation option.
Version 1.4.5 [April 20, 2012]
- Fixed the issue with empty fields mapping for Contacts and Leads
- Fixed the issue with the creating new Magento customers (orders) in case SugarCRM server error (unavailability) appears
- Expanded the consistency of bridge operation
- Fixed minor bugs
Version 1.4.0 [August 23, 2011]
- Updated to support Magento version 1.6.0. Also works with Magento version 1.6.1 and 1.6.2
Version 1.3.0 [May 5, 2011]
- Added sales order stages mapping with SugarCRM opportunities/cases statuses for easier track of abandoned carts
- Added tracking item added to cart and submitted to checkout
- Implemented ability to add bundle product details from Magento to SugarCRM order description
- Developed a transaction script that will merge shopping cart records in SugarCRM
Version 1.2.0 [March 11, 2011]
- Added ability to work with user access permissions depending on the Magento user roles
Version 1.1.0 [January 10, 2011]
- Added ability to export existing users from Magento to SugarCRM
- Added ability to export existing orders from Magento to SugarCRM
Version 1.0 [November 11, 2010]
- Stable candidate released