Magento Hide Price
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
- Hide product price
- Hide "add to cart" button
- Encourage customers to register
- Hide price for specified product category
- Hide price for guest customers
- Show price to specified customer group only
Hide Price Magento extension
Subscription for Community Edition
MagePlace Hide Price Extension for Magento Community Edition
This is a 1 year subscription for Community Edition of MagePlace Hide Price Extension with it's code, latest updates, up-to-date documentation, and high quality HelpDesk support.
Compatible with Magento Community Editions 1.4.X, 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X.
Subscription for Enterprise Edition
MagePlace Hide Price Extension for Magento Enterprise Edition
This is a 1 year subscription for Enterprise Edition of MagePlace Hide Price Extension with it's code, latest updates, up-to-date documentation, and high quality HelpDesk support.
Compatible with Magento Enterprise Editions 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X.
You may want to show ‘Add to cart’ button and product prices only to registered and logged in customers due to some reasons. How to hide prices and ‘Add to cart’ button from your web shop guests and not logged in visitors?
MagePlace offers the Hide Price extension with this functionality to add on your Magento online store. It is an indispensable solution which removes price and disables adding to cart for logged out and unregistered site guests, and even user groups if necessary. It stimulates people to register and heats up their interest to your products. Our Magento Hide Price extension disables the product comparison option site-wide and the wishlist as well.
With this solution you can hide price in Magento store in several ways. First, you can remove prices, adding to cart and product comparison, wishlist for the whole site. Second, it’s possible to enable prices and purchasing only for definite customer groups on your choice. Third, this Hide Price extension for Magento can be enabled for specific product categories. And finally, you can manage messages for users that would be displayed instead of price and ‘Add to cart’ button.
Having this feature encourages users to register on the website, leading to more active users versus one-time guests.
Using our solution to hide price for guests you get the following:
- The product price and Add to cart buttons are hidden from all non-registered (not logged in) customers.
- After customer logs in, you can hide product price and Add to cart buttons for specified product categories.
- Or, after customer logs in, you can hide product price and Add to cart buttons from all users, except customers of specified group.
The Hide Price Extension supports Magento Community editions 1.4.X, 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X; Magento Enterprise editions 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X.
Please note that this extension is provided as is. It is recommended to always backup your installation prior to usage. We can't guarantee proper work of our extension with any 3-rd party extension installed on the eCommerce Platform
You can try the extension live demo at our Demo site:
Magento Hide Price demo
Use the following access to login:
demouser / demouser1
Version 1.7.0 [June 14, 2013]
- Updated HTML processing method (RegExp changed to CSS selectors)
Version 1.6.0 [May 21, 2013]
- Added hideprice setting for separate product.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 1.5.0 [March 26, 2013]
- Added Filters to chose elements that need to be hidden (Add To Cart, Qty, Add To Compare, Add To Wishlist).
- Added Regular Expressions.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 1.4.0 [March 15, 2013]
- Added Magento Enterprise Edition support.
Version 1.3.0 [March 13, 2013]
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 1.2.0 [September 20, 2012]
- Changed the extension logic in the user groups setting.
Version 1.1.0 [July 18, 2012]
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Added the possibility to insert a link in Hide Price note. Once the Link URL field is empty this note is displayed as a simple text.
Version 1.0.0 [May 17, 2012]
- Stable candidate released