Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact Amasty!
- Hide product price and "Add to art" button
- Disable "Add to Compare" links
- Hide price from guest customers
- Show price to specified customer group
- Disable wishlist
- Hide price for site, categories or certain products
You can also find screenshots and detailed description of Magento Hide Price extension on Amasty site.
120 days of free support and updates available with any purchase.
Subscription for Community Edition
MagePlace Hide Price Extension for Magento Community Edition
This is a 1 year subscription for Community Edition of MagePlace Hide Price Extension with it's code, latest updates, up-to-date documentation, and high quality HelpDesk support.
Compatible with Magento Community Editions 1.4.X, 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X, 1.8.X, 1.9.
Subscription for Enterprise Edition
MagePlace Hide Price Extension for Magento Enterprise Edition
This is a 1 year subscription for Enterprise Edition of MagePlace Hide Price Extension with it's code, latest updates, up-to-date documentation, and high quality HelpDesk support.
Compatible with Magento Enterprise Editions 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X, 1.13.X, 1.14.
There are a lot of reasons why you would want to hide price or ”Add to Cart” button in your Magneto store. With our Magento Hide Price extension you can also disable the product comparison option and wishlist if you need.
Hide prices from guest customers
Hide Price Magento extension removes price and disables adding to cart for logged out and unregistered site guests. Having this feature encourages users to register on the website, leading to more active users versus one-time guests.
Hide prices from certain groups of customers
Let’s say you have a premium group of users and want to enable prices and purchasing only for that group. It is easily accomplished with our Hide Price extension. So you can let see prices to any customer group you have (for example, depending on any customer attributes).
Having this feature encourages users to register on the website, leading to more active users versus one-time guests.
Hide Prices on different levels
Hide price extension for Magento empowers you to remove prices, adding to cart and product comparison, wishlist:
- for the whole site
- for specific product categories
- for single products
new! Use flexible settings
To accurately fine tune the Hide Price option for particular categories and products you can use 3 special modes:
- Hide price;
- Show price;
new! Special settings for child categories
If you don't need child categories to inherit the settings of their parent category you can easily switch this option off. In this case child categories will inherit the configuration of a higher rank category.
new! Settings precedence
Use precedence feature for products which belong to multiple categories or for cases when your store items are displayed on the pages where no categories are defined. Due to the Precedence feature you'll be able to set the category which settings will be applied to the products first.
Display customized messages instead of “Add to Cart”
Instead of just hiding “Add to Cart” button you can customize it. Just manage messages that would be displayed instead of price and ‘Add to cart’ button. This will help you create a more personal approach and increase your revenue.
The Hide Price Extension supports Magento Community editions 1.4.X, 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X, 1.8.X, 1.9; Magento Enterprise editions 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X, 1.13.X, 1.14.
You may also be interested in:
You can try the extension live demo at our Demo site:
Magento Hide Price demo
Use the following access to login:
demouser / demouser1
Version 1.9.2 - Dec 19, 2014
- Precedence option allows you to choose which category Hide Price settings will be applied to the product primarily (for products assigned to multiple categories).
Version 1.9.0 - Dec 15, 2014
- Possibility to enforce price hiding/displaying for particular product or category.
- Possibility to disable the inheritance of parent category settings by child categories.
Version 1.7.0 [June 14, 2013]
- Updated HTML processing method (RegExp changed to CSS selectors)
Version 1.6.0 [May 21, 2013]
- Added hideprice setting for separate product.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 1.5.0 [March 26, 2013]
- Added Filters to chose elements that need to be hidden (Add To Cart, Qty, Add To Compare, Add To Wishlist).
- Added Regular Expressions.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 1.4.0 [March 15, 2013]
- Added Magento Enterprise Edition support.
Version 1.3.0 [March 13, 2013]
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 1.2.0 [September 20, 2012]
- Changed the extension logic in the user groups setting.
Version 1.1.0 [July 18, 2012]
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Added the possibility to insert a link in Hide Price note. Once the Link URL field is empty this note is displayed as a simple text.
Version 1.0.0 [May 17, 2012]
- Stable candidate released