Google Integration Bundle
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
- 3 extensions in 1 solution
- One installation but individual settings
- Google Connect
- Google '+1' Button
- Google Share Button
- Privacy settings for user
- Create Magento account automatically
Google Magento Integration Bundle
Save time and money and install all features with one solution. With Google Integration Bundle you get 2 extensions at a reduced price!
Subscription for Community Edition
Google Integration Bundle for Magento Community Edition
This is a 1 year subscription for Community Edition of MagePlace Google Integration Extensions bundle with its code, latest updates, up-to-date documentation, and high quality HelpDesk support.
Compatible with Magento Community Editions 1.4.X, 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X.
Subscription for Enterprise Edition
Google Integration Bundle for Magento Enterprise Edition
This is a 1 year subscription for Enterprise Edition of MagePlace Google Integration Extensions bundle with its code the latest updates, up-to-date documentation, and high quality HelpDesk support.
Compatible with Magento Enterprise Editions 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X.
We always try to bring superb value to our customers. We’ve also noticed that our customers prefer solutions that offer most functionality at the lowest price – for example Twitter Integration Bundle and Facebook Integration Bundle. That is why we decided to follow best practices and unite two Magento-Google extension into one solution - Google Integration Bundle. With this bundle you can enrich your Magento store with important Google features, such as:
- Google '+1' Button – simple yet effective solution to add Google plus one button to your Magento shop. Needless to say that page and site popularity is now measured by amount of “likes” and “plus one’s” that people mark with their Facebook and Google Plus profiles. Place Google '+1' Button on every page of the shop and let people promote your site, helping you gain popularity in social networks and state Google with the fact that they do like your page.
- Google Connector – easy tool to integrate Magento-Google connect feature. It allows users to register on Magento site just with their Google profile and continue shopping fast and easy. Place “Login via Google” button beside the registration link and make registration process seamless for shoppers, taking them several steps closer to checkout.
- Google Share Button – make sharing your content on Google+ easy. This tool allows customers to share your page with their Google Plus account fast and easy. Along with sharing among customer's circles and friends, the page becomes more visable to Google search engine itself! Help you customers' friends find your shop faster.
The Google Connect, Google Plus one Button and Google Share Button features have different setting pages, enabling site administrators to choose what pages to display buttons on separately, for each button. One installation archive for two extensions saves your time and lowers your expenses.
The Google Integration extension supports Magento Community editions 1.4.X, 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X; Magento Enterprise editions 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X.
If you want to place the Google plus one button, Google Share Button or Google connect button to a different area please follow these instructions
Please note that this extension is provided as is. It is recommended to always backup your installation prior to usage. We can't guarantee proper work of our buttons with any 3-rd party extension installed on the eCommerce Platform. Also you can use our Magento development services to carry out successful integration with third party tools.
Take a look at the Magento-Google Integration Extensions Bundle at our Magento Demo site:
You can log in on the site with your Google account (have to be logged in in Google)
And see how the Google button is implemented on the Magento shop frontend:
Feel free to try out all settings and options of how the Magento Google +1 Button can be changed.
Version 2.3.0 [April 03, 2013]
- Added Magento Enterprise Edition support.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 2.2.0 [July 11, 2012]
- Changed button template for more flexible adjusting.
- Replaced the standard popup window template that appears when pushing connect button to its own template (expanded an execution speed of displaying content in popup window)
Version 1.1.0 [July 05, 2012]
- Added RSS notifications.
- Added the possibility to choose the button language.
- Adjusted Asynchronous Script Loading.
- Added the possibility to enable forwarding mails with customers’ data to the email when logging in to the site.
- Added Google Share Button
- Fixed minor bugs.
Version 1.0.0 [March 28, 2012]
- Stable candidate released