Magento Social Network Integration Bundle
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
- 10 extensions in 1 solution
- One installation but individual settings
- Facebook Like button
- Facebook Comments
- Facebook Connect
- Twitter Connect
- Twitter Tweet Button
- Twitter Follow Button
- Google +1 Button
- Google Connect
- Google Share
- Pinterest Pin It
Magento Social Network Integration Extensions Bundle
Save time and money and install all features with one solution. With Ultimate Magento Social Bundle you get 10 extensions at a price of 5!
Subscription for Community Edition
Ultimate Magento Social Extensions Bundle for Magento Community Edition
This is a 1 year subscription for Community Edition of MagePlace Ultimate Magento Social Extensions Bundle with its code, latest updates, up-to-date documentation, and high quality HelpDesk support.
Compatible with Magento Community Editions 1.4.X, 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X.
Subscription for Enterprise Edition
Ultimate Magento Social Extensions Bundle for Magento Enterprise Edition
This is a 1 year subscription for Enterprise Edition of MagePlace Ultimate Magento Social Extensions Bundle with its code the latest updates, up-to-date documentation, and high quality HelpDesk support.
Compatible with Magento Enterprise Editions 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X.
MagePlace Ultimate Social Network Integration Bundle is a unique collection of Magento extensions for popular social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+. It delivers COMPLETE Social integration for your e-commerce site at a fraction of cost.
This all-in-one social network tool for bulk integration of Magento with Facebook, Twitter and Google+ can be effectively used to generate leads and convert them into sales for your web-shop. Moreover Google search results are now being influenced in accordance with the social connections of people. You can use social networks to inform your clients about promotions and discounts, and they will recommend you to their friends. All this information is included into search results making, and so your site gets better position if it is connected with you on Twitter, Facebook or Google+. Social Networks are a part of every-day work for SEO specialists and an effective tool to get more customers.
It is indeed a must for everyone these days to make a company more active socially. You don’t need much time to go full-bore into every Social Network portal. With Social Network Integration Bundle for Magento you can save time and money by taking advantage of the bulk installation of all features for every Social Network at once:
- Facebook Like button - your visitors will help you promote your store by clicking the Like button on Magento store pages. The extension will automatically place the main product image and product name on the user’s Facebook wall and more to that – it will provide users with ability to add comment to the record. The Facebook Like Button extension comes with nice bonus - Facebook Send Button. With the Send button Facebook users can send message to their friend directly from your Magento store page.
- Facebook Share button has also been a part of the bundle, but now Facebook does not support it and added the Share features to the Like button. This way you can use Facebook Like Button for 2 features.
- Facebook Comments – substitute for standard Magento commenting system. This feature allows visitors to make comments on your shop from Facebook accounts, placing record to the Facebook wall of the commenting person and involving their friends into discussion process.
- Facebook Connect – provide full Magento - Facebook integration and users' one click registration and login to Magento site with their Facebook profile. This means users don’t need to take the long registration process anymore – once registered and logged in to Facebook they can access your site and their Magento account will be created automatically. Facebook Connector will add Facebook Connect button to log in page and to checkout page enabling hundreds millions of users to become your customers in just a few clicks.
- Twitter Connector - enables your visitor with one click registration and login to Magento with their Twitter profile. This way users do not have to fill in registration form, they just need to add their email address to Magento profile.
- MP Twitter 'Tweet' Button – allows site visitors share your content and links from shop pages on Twitter directly by simple clicking on the Tweet button. Making tweet option easier you will encourage more users twitting about your site and products they liked. More notifications about you in timeline will bring you more customers and will provide a great promotion for your store on Twitter.
- MP Twitter 'Follow' Button - promote your Twitter account directly on the product pages. Turn site visitors into followers and keep them informed instantly. The only thing the user will have to do is just click the follow button to become one of your followers. You can also recommend this users to follow another accounts you want to share – this way you will have more options for advertisement. You can also boast the amount of your followers by adding the counter to the button.
- Google +1 Button - adds Google +1 button to your Magento shop pages. Stand out your site in Google search result.
- Google Connector – allows to create Magento account automatically with Google account. Appeal users of the most fast growing community in the worlds’ history.
- Google Share Button - help customers share your content from shop pages in Google+ circles easily. Attract more attention in google personalized search of your customers' friends.
Pin It Button adds Pinterest button to the pages for fast pinning to the Pinterest boards.
Using Social Networks can only be a benefit for a profit driven business, so there are no two ways about it. Keep your company on track using our Magento Social Network Integration Bundle!
The Magento Social Networking Integration Bundle extension supports Magento Community editions 1.4.X, 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X; Magento Enterprise editions 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X.
If you want to place the Social buttons to a different area please follow these instructions
Please note that this extension is provided as is. It is recommended to always backup your installation prior to usage. We can't guarantee proper work of our buttons with any 3-rd party extension installed on the eCommerce Platform. Also you can use our Magento development services to carry out successful integration with third party tools.
Take a look at the Magento Social Networking Integration Bundle at our Magento Demo site:
You can log in on the site with your Facebook account (have to be logged in in Facebook) or with Twitter account (have to be logged in in Twitter)
See the settings page on the Magento Administrator page, path:
System- Configuration - MagePlace - there you will see settings for every separate feature
Use the following access to login:
demouser / demouser1
Version 2.5.0 [April 03, 2013]
- Applied changes due to Facebook API update.
- Added Magento Enterprise Edition support.
- Added option “Publish order on FaceBook wall”.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 2.4.0 [August 21, 2012]
- Added 'Use Custom Description' field to PinIt button.
- Fixed issue with https protocol in PinIt button.
- Minor bugs fixed
Version 2.3.0 [July 26, 2012]
- Added Pin It button to the bundle.
- Added Language setting for the Facebook extensions.
Version 2.2.0 [July 11, 2012]
- Changed button template for more flexible adjusting.
- Replaced the standard popup window template that appears when pushing Twitter and Google connect button to its own template (expanded an execution speed of displaying content in popup window).
- Added the possibility to specify an order stage, that allows to publish an order description in customer’s twitter account.
- Implemented the Twitter connect button by using CSS means (before it was implemented as a static image), that allows to adjust the button title at Magento system configuration panel.
- Implemented the Facebook connect button by using extensions means (before it was implemented by Facebook XBML means), that allows to adjust the button layout by using Magento templates.
Version 2.1.0 [July 05, 2012]
- Added RSS notifications.
- Added the possibility to enable forwarding mails with customers’ data to their email when logging in to the site.
- Added Google Share Button
- Adjusted Asynchronous Script Loading
- Fixed minor bugs
Version 2.0.0 [December 27, 2011]
- Improved extension speed and functionality.
- Added the possibility to insert the custom code into the site template to add buttons and FB comments where you need.
- Added the possibility to insert the buttons and FB comment area in the site content via widgets.
- Added the possibility to disable the custom and widget inserted buttons and FB comments using “System Configuration”.
- Added some Facebook connect button parameters: size, display links to user profiles that registered on site.
- Added the option to publish notification on users’ Facebook wall when he registers on site with Facebook connect.
- Updated Google APIs Client Library version for PHP.
Version 1.1.0 [December 15, 2011]
- Updated Facebook authentication system to OAuth 2.0
Version 1.0.0 [September 27, 2011]
- Stable candidate released