Survey Extension for Magento
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
- Add surveys to a website
- Create survey categories
- Configure one-page or multiple-page surveys
- Use different question types: pick one, pick many, short answer, ranking
- Indicate survey expiration date
- Generate reports as charts and diagrams
- Collect customer feedback in few steps
MP Surveys Extension for Magento
Subscription for Community Edition
MagePlace Survey Extension for Magento Community Edition
This is a 1 year subscription for Community Edition of MagePlace Surveys Extension with it's code, latest updates, up-to-date documentation, and high quality HelpDesk support.
Compatible with Magento Community Editions 1.4.X, 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X.
Subscription for Enterprise Edition
MagePlace Survey Extension for Magento Enterprise Edition
This is a 1 year subscription for Enterprise Edition of MagePlace Surveys Extension with it's code, latest updates, up-to-date documentation, and high quality HelpDesk support.
Compatible with Magento Enterprise Editions 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X.
MagePlace Survey extension for Magento is aimed at providing you with the ability to build out different surveys in your Magento store and analyze the collected data.
For effective business management it is important to get feedback from customers.
This is exactly what surveys are used for. Find out customers’ opinions about your business by creating surveys in your Magento store. MagePlace Surveys extension will allow you to get detailed information on different issues you might be interested in such as
- analyzing customers' satisfaction degree
- checking out whether users enjoy your products
- finding out if you provide enough services
You can reward your customers and provide them with coupon code or special offer that can be described at the end of the survey - just by editing the last survey page. Promotion codes, special offer links or simple thank you note - anything can be placed there.
Do you plan to launch a new service or product line? Why not asking customers first? Collect customer feedback in few steps.
For webmaster and site owner it’s very important not just to make a good survey but to analyze and compare customers’ replies, make clear results reports. Surveys extension for Magento by MagePlace can export the result reports to the PDF format as diagrams and charts for better analysis and consideration.
The Survey extension for Magento is SEO optimized and let you create search engine friendly URLs for surveys and survey categories in the admin panel. With this option surveys can do a better job for overall Magento site optimization. It is possible to add Meta Description and Meta Keywords for categories and surveys too.
Admin can define date when to publish a survey and when it expires. Surveys and categories can be assigned for specific customer group, making survey management more flexible and easy. Special settings allow customers to view surveys they've taken and edit their answers.
MP Surveys Extension supports Magento Community editions 1.4.X, 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X; Magento Enterprise editions 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X.
Please note that this extension is provided as is. It is recommended to always backup your installation prior to usage. We can't guarantee proper work of our extension with any 3-rd party extension installed on the eCommerce Platform
On this video demo you can see how the Survey Extension for Magento works. Click View full size for better understanding how to create surveys, survey categories and how to review reports.
You can also try the extension live demo at our Demo site:
Take the sample surveys at the demo page:
You can also take a look at the admin area, set up survey yourself, adjust question or insert discount code at the last quiz page:
Use the following access to login:
demouser / demouser1
Version 1.2.2 [February 21, 2013]
- Added Magento Enterprise Edition support.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 1.2.0 [May 11, 2012]
- Added the possibility to insert extension URL prefix (as compared to the previous URL mode: http://www.magento.com/survey now it's possible to specify random name instead of ‘survey’, e.g. http://www.magento.com/demo-survey). Note!: this prefix must not coincide with any Magento URL or extension names
- Added SEF friendly URLs (instead of domain.com/survey/category/view/cid/2/ - administrator can insert URL category name like that: domain.com/survey/first-category/)
- Added the possibility to insert Meta Description and Meta Keywords for categories and surveys
- Added the ability to define category view and survey access for separate customer group
- Added the possibility to set up the survey publication start date
- Added the possibility for registered customers to view and edit surveys they've taken. (the options can be disabled in configuration settings)
- Added the 'duplicate' button for fast survey copy
- Minor bugs fixed
Version 1.1.1 [March 11, 2011]
- Added ability to work with user access permissions depending on the Magento user roles
Version 1.1.0 [February 02, 2011]
- Added a widget to generate links to Survey main page, survey category, and individual survey. These links can be inserted in WYSIWYG-editor for placing them in any content
- Added the ability to select font for Survey PDF report
- Added the ability to select graph type for Survey report
- Added the ability to restrict a user from taking survey twice
- Added the ability to show the list of answers for Short Answer question type. In PDF report, the list of answers is added after the survey report graphs
Version 1.0.0 [January 06, 2011]
- Stable candidate released